Digital Marketing Intern
Ama Bonsu is seeking a digital marketing intern to aid us in creating and managing social media content across all our platforms. We require the candidate to be well experienced in all platforms with a eagerness to learn and grow with the team.
- Working both with the team to create and execute marketing campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor analytics and feedback to rest of team
- Create engaging social media and mail-out content with images provided to you
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Ensure all social media content is posted daily in accordance to schedule (with use of social media applications such as Hootsuite)
- Organising photoshoots and lookbook shoot content
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications / Fashion or related field (would be an advantage)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook/Instagram Insights
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of Adobe suites (Photoshop/InDesign/Moviemaker)
- Interest in the fashion industry
- Use of social media applications (such as Hootsuite & Mailchimp) would be an advantage
Are you interested in this position?
- E-mail your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put ‘Digital Marketing intern’ as the subject of your email.
- A portfolio will be required should you be shortlisted.